CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 27, 2014

Challenge #239 Anything with Die Cuts at Fab'n'Funky Challenges this week

        Good morning all. Our new challenge for this week at Fab'n'Funky is an easy one 
Anything - as long as it contains at least one die cut
We have a fab prize for you this week too
from our sponsor
Craft Classes On Line
They are offering the winner the choice of an online class 


So on with the challenge!
The DT have been working hard again this week to give you some inspiration.
Make sure to check out what they have made.
 
Hope you'll join in with us for this weeks challenge - it's such an easy one!
Hugs, The Fab 'n' Funky Girls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)