CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 6, 2014

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #219 - Father's Day or For the Men in you Life

Hi Everyone,


Well, it's Wednesday and it's time for another Fab 'n' Funky Challenge and we have picked a theme of 'Father's Day or For the Men in your Life'.  What a great effort from everyone for last weeks  Challenge I thought that they were all fantastic.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We have fabulous sponsors this week offering the most fantastic prizes!!!


The Prize is a fantastic $20 to spend in their Store.

Well I think it's about time that you saw my Card:





Come on, Daddy deserves a card!!!

Anne-Marie

and the rest of the

Design Team for Fab 'n' Funky

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)