CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Fab'n'Funky Challenge #208 Boys to Men

The challenge this week is

(or for those of a certain age Boyz II Men!
 - admit it you can't stop humming the tune now can you!!)

For this challenge you need to make a masculine card.  It can be for any age and any occasion but must be masculine.  I struggle at times with masculine cards and so am really cheating here to see if I can pick up any tips from you guys!

Ours sponsors this week are;

StampArt Design by Kathryne

Prize 5 Digis
 plus we will also offer the chance of a GDT spot to the winner of this prize

The prize is a class of the winners choice
please see the website at www.mycreativeclassroom.com for details

using  Doodle Dragon Studios Winter Dragons

So all that is left to say is have fun and good luck!

2 comments:

  1. Ginny, that's so dang cute! Love that dragon and such a fab card for this challenge. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and leave a comment. I will try my hardest to return the "favour", but if I can't make it back to your blog, please know that your comment was VERY much appreciated... Sorry about the word verification, I know its a pain but I've been getting SO much spam lately :( Have a fantastic day and Happy Crafting :0)